The Gyges aluminum radiator from Raijintek impresses not only with its efficiency, but also with its integrated RGB LED lighting. Moreover, it makes it compatible with a large range of cases. The excellent cooling performance this radiator allows is achieved thanks to the exceptionally high quality manufacturing that went into designing and making it. On top of all this, the unit uses very high quality materials.
The Raijintek Gyges RGB LED 240mm Aluminum Radiator at a Glance
- 240 mm radiator with a low height of 27 mm
- Heatsink in black coated aluminum
- Addressable RGB LED lighting with swappable panels
- Twelve narrow channels for efficient cooling
- Close meshed fin structure for high static pressure fans
- Insulation for fans and mounting materials included
Finely Structured Fins for Maximum Cooling Effectiveness
Raijintek has opted for black anodised aluminum in the gyges. The 27mm thick heatsink uses twelve narrow channels, through which the liquid coolant is pushed onwards and through the whole radiator. The fins are extremely dense at 20 fins-per-inch. This makes the Raijintek Gyges RGB LED exceptionally effective when paired with high-pressure fans.
What is striking about the Raijintek Gyges, however, is the stylish RGB LED lighting with illuminated Raijintek logo which is embedded on both sides in a frame made of black anodised aluminum. The addressable RGB LEDs can be connected via a 4-pin plug-in to the RBW-Add RGB controller from Raijintek (MOLS-176) and controlled via remote control or the signal can be looped through a motherboard from there and configured via software. Raijintek includes two additional f-stops with the radiator.
- Dimensions: 280.5 x 120 x 27 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: aluminum, plastic
- Color: Black
- Weight: 302g
- Ports: 2x G1 / 4 inches
- FPI: 20
- Fan compatibility: 4x 120 mm
- RGB LED lighting: 4-pin, addressable (proprietary, 5V)