Hardly any company can look back on such a long tradition and experience in watercooling development as Alphacool. The Eisbär Solo cooler including pump from the renowned manufacturer is superior to conventional AIO coolers due to its particularly powerful and quiet pump. Its 1/4-inch ports make it compatible with all common water cooling applications.
The Alphacool Eisbär Solo Cooler Pump Combination at a glance:
- Cooler including DC-LT Ceramic Ultra Low Noise Pump & Reservoir
- Reliable pump with 70 L / h flow rate & 0.85 m hydraulic head
- Adjustable from 7 to 12 volts & control via mainboard possible
- 3x G1 / 4-inch thread & insulated pump housing
- Illuminated logo & reservoir
The pump runs extremely quietly and can be regulated from 7 to 12 volts. Likewise, a regulation via the motherboard is possible. If the pump is operated alone hardly any loss of power occurs on the 7 volt rail. Due to the insulated pump housing, noise emissions are almost completely suppressed and vibrations are largely absorbed.
The features of the Alphacool Eisbär Solo Cooler Pump Combination in detail:
The bare and smooth polished copper bottom of the radiator also ensures optimum heat absorption and can pass this quickly and efficiently to the coolant via the fine cross-slot structure of the radiator. Reservoir and logo are illuminated in stylish blue and set a visually discreet accent.
- Dimensions: 63 x 63 x 68 mm (W x D x H)
- Material: copper, plastic
- Delivery height: approx. 0.85 m
- Maximum flow rate: 70 L / h
- Operating voltage: 7 - 13.5 V DC
Power consumption: 4 watts
- Connectors: 3-pin (power supply)
- Ports: 3x G1 / 4-inch (including Fillport)
- Socket Compatibility:
AMD: AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +, G34, 940, 939
Intel: 604, 771, 755, 775, 1366, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 2011 (-V3)