The smallest water pump on the market is just a little bigger than a 2 Euro coin and comes from the water cooling specialist Alphacool . The DC-LT 2600 ultra low-noise ceramic pump is designed for extremely quiet operation and guarantees absolute silence in the water cooling circuit. Despite its small size and a weight of only 48 grams, it delivers respectable performance. With a flow rate of 72 l / h and a delivery height of one meter, it is ideal for custom loops that are designed not for brute power, but for total silence.
The features of the Alphacool DC-LT 2600 Ultra Low Noise Ceramic Pump at a glance:
- Ceramic pump in mini format
- Extremely quiet operation with only 3.2 watt power consumption
- Only 51 x 48 x 9 millimeters in size with 48 grams of weight
- 72 liters per hour flow and 1 meter head
- Power supply via 3-pin Molex cable
- Operation between 7 and 13.5 volts
- Without attachment / pump top for free choice and flexibility
The features of the Alphacool DC-LT 2600 Ultra low-noise ceramic pump in detailDespite its small size, the DC-LT 260 0 can easily supply a complete circuit including CPU and GPU coolerwith water. The high-quality ceramic axle promises utmost smoothness over a long period of time.
Operation is standard at 12V, with the pump performing reliably in a voltage range between 7 and 13.5 volts . The power is supplied by a universal 3-pin Molex cable with the pump with only 3.2 watts of power consumption .
The Alphacool DC-LT 2600 Ultra Low-Noise Ceramic Pump comes without cap , giving you flexibility in choosing the pump top.
- Dimensions: 51 x 48 x 9 mm (W x D x H)
- Material: plastic, ceramic
- Head: 1 m
- Maximum flow rate: 72 L / h
- Operating voltage: 7 - 13.5 V DC
Power consumption: 3.2 watts
- Connectors: 3-pin (power supply)