The Impactics DMono 1 at a glance:
- Chic, compact housing made of aluminum
- For selected Thin Mini ITX motherboards from Gigabyte
- Suitable for CPUs with a maximum of 35 TDP
- I / O shield with HDMI, DisplayPort, 4x USB, 2x LAN (1x optional), audio
- Integrated heatspreader for CPU and voltage converter including thermal pads
The DMono 1 has all the necessary recesses at the rear, which a compatible mainboard of the Thin Mini ITX series from Gigabyte needs: For the Intel CPUs integrated graphics unit, there are slots for HDMI and DisplayPort output, one slot each for audio in and audio out and four slots for USB ports. For a total of two LAN ports, there are also recesses, with only one is completely punched out. Also pre-perforated are two slots for WLAN antennas.
The noble case for a silent PC
The principle of the Winzling provides to use the mini-board so that CPU and voltage converter rest on the heatsink located in the housing. Thus, the entire housing serves as a heat sink for Intel CPUs up to a TDP of 35 watts, which then run completely silent and still efficient due to the lack of a cooler. In the middle of the front of this version of the DMono 1 in chic black emblazoned the power button with integrated LED. Otherwise, no other switches interfere with the high quality finely brushed aluminum surface.
Note: This enclosure is designed only for Gigabyte motherboards: GA-H110TN-E, GA-H110TN-M, GA-H110TN and GA-Q170TN. In addition, the Intel CPUs used must not exceed 35 watts TDP.
- Dimensions: 216 x 40 x 216 mm (W x H x D)
- Color: Black, Silver
- Standard: Thin Mini-ITX (170 x 170 mm)
- Recess for external connections:
2x LAN (1x pre-punched)
1x power supply
2x audio (In / Out)
2x WLAN antennas (pre-punched)
- Power supply: external power supply (optional)