Preces apraksts angļu valodā:
These one-time record discs offer 4.7GB or 120 minutes of storage capacity, ideal for recording home movies and video clips. When DVD media technology was first developed, the plus (+) and dash (-) formats had different writing/reading specifications. Today, most DVD writers and readers work with no noticeable performance differences between DVD+R and DVD-R disc formats. Check with your manufacturer’s suggested DVD format to ensure compatibility – especially with older units.
Can I record over video/data stored on a DVD+R or DVD-R?
No. DVD-Recordable discs are single-layer DVD discs designed for one-time recording.
What is AZO™ Technology?
AZO™ recording dye is a patented technology, which provides the highest level of read/write performance, reliability and archival life for your DVD-Recordable media.
Want to personalize your DVD Recordable discs?
Verbatim offers a wide variety of products that allow you to create customized DVD discs to suit your personal taste. Consider these options:
- Kaleidoscope Series – Featuring a 5-color variety of discs with a modern-yet-retro disc print
- Digital Movie – Nostalgic and charming, these discs have a movie reel disc surface
- LightScribe and Color LightScribe – Burn silk-screen quality disc labels – no printer required. Available in silver and color discs.
- Inkjet Printable – Create professional, edge-to-edge labels using your inkjet disc printer. Available with white and silver surfaces.
- AquaAce – This glossy surface allows you to create high-quality, waterproof labels using your inkjet disc printer.
- White Thermal – Providing maximum print coverage and crisp, clear graphic and text reproduction, these discs are compatible with Everest and Prism thermal disc printers.
- Shiny Silver – These discs provide an ideal surface for silk-screening by duplicators.